Saturday, February 09, 2008

Spitting Code Like Lam

{

I started changing my Visual Studio settings after seeing Hanselman's post and thought I'd be able to spit fire like John Lam once I'd downloaded his settings (it's gotta be the shoes!). The contrast was a bit much (though working in low light helped) and after a night's worth of being like JLam I wanted to go back to (dare I admit?) VS default settings. That didn't work out too well (even using the "default settings" option in VS, go figure) so I opted for Brad Wilson's settings which I've grown to like.

When the IDE "hot or not" thing first cropped up I changed settings but what makes me boring, preferring the default, is that I'm on a lot of machines at different times; my laptop, desktop, remote on a couple of servers, and when I help others.

}

No comments: