Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crockford Javascript Presentation

{

I'm excited that next week I'll be in Los Angeles. I got the opportunity, along with some other people from Daktronics, to attend Developmentor training on Biztalk. Tonight I was going to watch a Biztalk presentation from TechEd but got a little sidetracked watching Douglas Crockford's excellent javascript presentation on the DOM.

Although the presentation is about the DOM which a lot of people think they know and understand, Crockford adds a lot of historical and insider information about how browsers work and what implications that has for writing DHTML. Really interesting.

There's a different presentation I was looking for - on javscript's prototype based inheritance, but I'll get to that on a different day.

}

No comments: